- Option 1 (breakfast)
- One 850 g container of Oikos plain Greek yogurt (0% M.F.)
- 30 raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) coarse oatmeal
- 2 tbsp. (30 mL) slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp. (30 mL) maple syrup
- 1 vanilla bean or 1 tsp. (5 mL) vanilla paste
- Option 2 (dessert)
- One 850 g container of Oikos plain Greek yogurt (4% M.F.)
- 20 pecans, caramelized in 2 tbsp. (30 mL) water and 2 tbsp. (30 mL) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. (30 mL) fleur de sel caramel, divided
- 2 tbsp. (30 mL) maple flakes
- Option 3 (snack)
- One 850 g container of Oikos vanilla Greek yogurt (2% M.F.) combined with 2 tbsp. (30 mL) orange flower water and 2 tbsp. (30 mL) black chia seeds
- 1/2 pink grapefruit, sectioned
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) unsalted pistachios, shelled and lightly crushed
- Zest of one lime
Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
Spread the Greek yogurt evenly on the sheet. The ideal thickness is about ¼ inch (5 mm).
Place the topping ingredients on the yogurt.*
*For the breakfast version, first mix the ingredients in a bowl.
Freeze for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
Break the bar into pieces and store in the freezer in an airtight bag.