- 60 mL (¼ cup) cold water
- 7 g (1 packet) gelatin
- 500 g (2 cups) Oikos Greek Yogurt, plain 4% M.F.
- 250 mL (1 cup) milk
- 250 mL (1 cup) 35% M.F. cream
- 60 mL (¼ cup) brown sugar
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) fresh ginger
- 1 star anise
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 5 mL (1 tsp.) nutmeg, ground
- 5 cardamom seeds, shelled
- 6 cloves
- 60 mL (¼ cup) honey
- 60 mL (¼ cup) pistachios, crushed
- 2 pears, fresh or poached, chopped
Nutritional value, per serving :
|Saturated fat||5.3 g|
Pour the gelatin on the cold water and wait 15 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine the Oikos Greek Yogurt, half of the milk and half of the cream.
In a small saucepan, bring the remaining milk and cream to a boil, and then add the brown sugar and the spices.
Remove from heat, and then stir in the gelatin using a whisk.
Pour the mixture into the bowl of yogurt and mix together.
Pour the mixture into 4 glasses and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Garnish the panna cotta with honey, crushed pistachios and pieces of pear