- 1 package of fettuccine pasta
- ½ cup 2% plain Oikos yogurt
- 1 can of white beans, well rinsed and drained
- 1 package of salami, thinly sliced
- ½ can of black olives
- ½ cup of feta cheese diced into small cubes
- 1 bunch fresh cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 garlic clovesl
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a pot, cook the pasta until it is al dente.
While the pasta is cooking, in a bowl, mix the Oikos 2% plain yogurt with the 2 cloves of crushed garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
As soon as the pasta is cooked, return it to the pot, add the Oikos 2% plain yogurt mixture as well as the olives, tomatoes, white beans, salami, cheese cubes and chopped parsley. Mix well.