- 10 chicken drumsticks
- 2 cups 2% OIKOS Greek yogurt
- 2 grated garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¾ cup flour
- ¼ cup panko or breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- pinch of cayenne
- vegetable oil
In a big bowl, mix the yogurt, garlic and mustard. Add salt and pepper generously.
Add the drumsticks and let rest in the fridge for 1h.
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In another bowl, mix the flour, panko, smoked paprika, salt, pepper and cayenne.
Coat each drumstick with the flour mixture.
On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place the drumsticks and sprinkle with oil.
Put in the oven for 45 minutes.