- 250 mL (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 125 mL (½ cup) buckwheat flour
- 125 mL (½ cup) whole wheat flour
- 5 mL (1 tsp.) baking powder
- 250 mL (1 cup) Oikos plain Greek yogurt (0% m.f.)
- 5 mL (1 tsp.) turmeric
- 2.5 mL (½ tsp.) curry powder
- A pinch of salt
Nutritional value, per serving :
|Saturated fat||0.3 g|
Preheat oven to 425 °F (220 °C).
In a large bowl, combine flours, baking powder and yogurt. Knead until dough is neither too firm nor too sticky (add a little water if dough is too dry, or flour if it’s too sticky).
Stir in turmeric and curry powder.
Form a large ball of dough and divide into 8 equal portions.
On a floured work surface, use a rolling pin to lower dough into form of a tortilla about 2 to 3 millimetres thick.
Using a fork, prick the dough to prevent bubbles from forming.
In a non-stick pan, cook each tortilla for about 2 minutes on each side.
Cut into triangles. Since tortillas are soft, you can grill them in the oven to get chips similar to Tostitos™.