- 3 tbsp (45ml) vegetable oil, divided
- 500g beef tenderloin, sliced into strips
- 500g cremini mushrooms, halved or quartered
- 1 cup (250ml) diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp (30ml) flour
- 1 tbsp (15ml) Selection dried fine herbs
- 1-1/2 cups (375ml) Selection beef broth
- 1tbsp (15ml) Selection Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp (15ml) dijon
- 3/4 cup (185ml) Oikos Plain 2% Greek Yogurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cups (1.5L) cooked Selection egg noodles
- 1/4 cup (60ml) coarsely chopped parsley
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat; sear tenderloin strips in 3 batches for 2 minutes each and remove to a plate. In same skillet, add 1 tbsp oil and sauté mushrooms over medium high heat for 3-4 minutes; remove to a bowl.
Add remaining 1 tbsp oil to skillet along with onion and garlic. Cook over high heat for 1 minute; stir in flour and herbs. Pour in 1/2 cup of broth while stirring constantly, until thickened. Stir in remaining broth, Worcestershire, dijon, and mushrooms; bring to a boil and let cook uncovered for 3 minutes. Stir in beef tenderloin strips and greek yogurt; bring to a simmer for 1 minute uncovered.
Season to taste with salt and pepper and spoon over egg noodles or rice. Sprinkle with chopped parsley to serve.