- Creamy Greek yogurt and chives sauce
- ½ cup Oikos plain Greek yogurt (0% or 2%)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dried chives
- BLT pasta salad
- 2 cups of small pasta such as farfalle or gemelli
- 6 slices of bacon
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 mature avocado, diced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 2 cups arugula
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
For the sauce, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl. Season generously with salt and pepper.
Adjust the seasoning to taste if desired.
Cook the pasta in a large quantity of boiling water according to the instructions in the package. Once cooked, rinse them in cold water, drain well and set aside in a large bowl.
Meanwhile, cook the bacon until it is light brown and crispy. Cut it into pieces and set aside.
In the large bowl, add all the other ingredients. Add the sauce and mix gently.
Adjust the seasoning if desired and serve immediately