- 2 cauliflowers cut into large florets
- 1 tub of Oikos Greek yogurt
- Adequate amount of Cajun spices and salt
- 100 gr whole roasted pecans
- 5 gr of cayenne pepper
- 2 jalapeno peppers, deseeded and chopped
- 4 chopped green onions
In a large bowl, pour the yogurt and season well. Set aside.
Lightly salt and cook the cauliflower florets in the air fryer until tender (about 40-45 minutes).
In the oven, on a small baking sheet, roast the pecans for about 10 minutes at 350°F, season with Cajun spices and cayenne pepper. When they are cooled, crush the pecans with a knife. Set aside.
When the cauliflower is cooked and well browned, put it in the yogurt bowl and coat generously with spicy yogurt. Place the cauliflower pieces in the desired number of plates.
Top cauliflower with jalapeno slices and chopped green onions and finish with pecans.