- 3/4 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar-free granola crumbs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp. poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup semi-salted butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup Oikos Less Sugar Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup (250 g) cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 cup fresh berry mix of your choice
- 1/4 cup granola mix
- 2 tbsp. honey
- A few fresh mint leaves
In a bowl, combine the Graham cracker crumbs, granola, butter, brown sugar and poppy seeds and press into the bottom of a pie pan.
In the same bowl, using a food processor or hand mixer, mix the Oikos Less Sugar Vanilla Greek Yogurt, cream cheese and vanilla bean and pour the mixture evenly over your pie crust.
Leave it in the fridge overnight, ideally, for a better hold.
In the center of your well-chilled pie, place the berry mixture, granola, honey and finish with a few mint leaves.