- 107.5 mL (¼ cup and 3 tbsp.) chia seeds
- 250 mL (1 cup) coconut beverage
- 250 mL (1 cup) Oikos vanilla Greek yogurt (0% m.f.)
- 60 mL (¼ cup) carrot juice
- 5 mL (1 tsp.) turmeric
- 6.25 mL (1¼ tsp.) pure vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
Nutritional value, per serving :
|Saturated fat||1.6 g|
Place chia seeds in a medium-sized bowl.
Add yogurt, coconut beverage, carrot juice, turmeric and salt, then mix.
Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Mix from time to time. You can also let pudding sit in refrigerator overnight and serve it for breakfast.
Before serving, mix one last time to make sure there are no lumps.
Serve pudding in bowls or cups.