- 6 ears of corn
- 1/2 cup Oikos 2% Plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed with a garlic press
- 1/2 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lime (other half as garnish)
- 1/4 cup Cotija cheese (can be substituted with Pecorino or Parmigiano Reggiano)
- Cilantro for garnish
Cook the 6 corn cobs on the grill for about 15 minutes or until they are nicely coloured.
In a bowl, mix Oikos 2% Plain Greek yogurt with mayonnaise, flat-leaf parsley, coriander, garlic, chili powder, cumin, lime zest and juice.
Brush the 6 corn cobs spread out on a serving tray and sprinkle with cilantro leaves and Cotija cheese.