- 2 ripe avocados, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Oikos 2% plain yogurt
- 1 can kidney beans, well rinsed
- ½ jar of store-bought salsa, about 400 ml
- ½ can of sliced black olives
- 1 package of 2-color Tex-Mex cheese
- ½ packet of store-bought powdered taco mix (24g)
- 1 bunch of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Freshly chopped cilantro
Combine red beans, 1/2 packet of taco mix, and 1/2 jar of salsa. Spread this mixture in a large container.
Spread the avocado slices over the entire surface of the bean and salsa mixture.
Crush the 2 cloves of garlic into the Oikos 2% yogurt.
Sprinkle the Tex-Mex cheese mixture over the layers and add the olives, green onions, tomatoes and freshly chopped coriander.