- 3 cup oats
- 1 cup of your choice of mixed, chopped nuts/seeds (almond, walnut, pecan, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, etc.)
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup OIKOS 2% vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs (you can replace them with 3 ripe bananas)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ cup dark chocolate chunks
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a big bowl, mix the oats, nuts and salt. In another bowl, combine the yogurt with the peanut butter, maple syrup, eggs and chia seeds.
Combine the wet mix and the dry mix. Add chocolate.
Pour the preparation in a pan lined with parchment paper, and put in the oven for 20 minutes.
Let cool completely, gently unmold and cut into squares.
The bars will keep in the fridge for up to six days.