- 4 eggs
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) sugar
- 250 ml (1 cup) almond powder
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) flour
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) baking powder
- 250 ml (1 cup) Oikos High protein Greek yogurt Strawberry-Raspberry
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) olive oil
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Toasted almonds, to taste
- Honey, to taste
Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
Using a stand mixer or electric mixer, beat the eggs and sugar until the mixture triples in volume.
In another bowl, combine almond powder, flour and baking powder.
Combine dry ingredients with the first mixture then with the Oikos Greek yogurt, oil, juice and lemon zest.
Pour batter into a buttered, 23 cm (9-inch) diameter baking pan lined with parchment paper.
Bake on the centre rack for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean.
Unmold cake and transfer to a plate. Garnish with toasted almonds and drizzle with honey.