- ½ cup roasted soybean seeds
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 cups fresh basil leaves
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- A few drops of lime juice
- 200 g Oikos plain Greek yogurt (2% M.F.)
- A pinch of sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
Nutritional value, per serving :
|Total fat||12 g|
|Saturated fat||3.1 g|
In a food processor, combine the basil leaves, salt, garlic and soybean seeds until the leaves are chopped and the seeds crushed.
Transfer the mixture to a large bowl. Add half of the Parmesan cheese.
Gently pour in the extra-virgin olive oil while stirring until the ingredients are well mixed. Add the rest of the Parmesan and olive oil until the desired consistency.
Add pepper to taste and a bit of lime juice. Serve on Oikos plain Greek yogurt and savour with whole grain crackers, grilled naan bread or raw vegetables.