- Ingredients for the dip
- 240 g Oikos High Protein Yogurt
- 150 g jarred fire roasted red peppers (drain liquid and discard)
- 75 g feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sliced chives
- Ingredients for the chinese Five Spice Wonton Chips
- Wonton wrappers
- Olive oil
- Chinese five spice
- White sesame seeds
In a food processor, add yogurt, peppers, feta, cayenne, lime juice, and olive oil.
Puree until smooth and creamy.
Place in a bowl and garnish with chives, drizzle of olive oil, and a dust of cayenne pepper.
For the chinese five spice wonton chips, brush wonton wrappers with a little olive oil.
Then, sprinkle Chinese Five Spice and white sesame seeds on the wontons.
Place them evenly in the air fryer basket, working in small batches at a time, and air fry for 4-5 minutes at 350 degrees, or until the wontons are crispy and golden brown.
Remove from the air fryer and allow to cool completely before serving.