- About fifteen sliced strawberries
- About ten chopped mint or basil leaves
- 1 cup of Oikos 0% plain yogurt
- 4 slices of bread of your choice
- ¼ cup of port vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. crushed pistachios
In a small pot, bring the port vinegar to a boil, add the honey, reduce over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes, turn off and let cool in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before using.
Grill the slices of bread and generously spread the Oikos 0% yogurt on your toast.
Place the strawberry slices on them.
Drizzle the port vinegar and honey reduction in a zigzag pattern on each toast.
Sprinkle with mint or basil and crushed pistachios.