- 250 g (0.55 lb.) bread flour
- 200 g (0.44 lb.) Oikos plain Greek yogurt (0% m.f.)
- 30 mL (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- 10 mL (2 tsp.) baking powder
- 30 mL (2 tbsp.) za’atar
- 30 mL (2 tbsp.) extra virgin olive oil
Nutritional value, per serving :
|Saturated fat||2.8 g|
Place all flatbread ingredients in a food processor and pulse until a smooth but firm dough is obtained.
Flour work surface and place ball of dough on top.
Separate dough into 4 equal pieces.
Lower dough to 1 cm in thickness. If dough is sticky, add a little flour. Cut into 5 strips about 3 cm wide.
Heat a cast iron skillet.
Cook flatbreads in skillet for 2 minutes on each side until they swell a little and are well toasted.
Using a brush, brush each flatbread with a little olive oil and cover with za’atar mixture.