- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup Oikos 11% yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 squeezed lime
- 1 jalapeño cut into small cubes
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 finely chopped red onion
- 1 Roma tomato cut into small cubes
- 1/2 garlic clove, very finely chopped
- Salt (to taste)
Crush your avocados with a potato masher until you obtain a slightly granular consistency.
Add Oikos 11% yogurt.
Add the onions, tomatoes, jalapeño, garlic and smoked paprika.
Stir in the lime juice, coriander and salt at the very end.
Mix everything gently so that your avocado purée and yogurt blend in with all the other ingredients.